Thursday, April 21, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATCs: Josie Greene

From Josie in MD, we have 6 Ocean themed ATCs with a definite "Go Fish" theme! Nice job Josie, painting the background & I love the colorful fish too . . . This is Josie's 4th Creative Swap!



I thought perhaps I would receive more swap packages today, but Josie's is the only one that sailed in . . .  2 more days to receive! I am sure I will be showered the next 2 days. There are six more that could arrive and I am expecting three for sure! 


Great swap, I look forward to serving it up! 


🌟 one of mine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.