Saturday, April 23, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATCs: Julia Lang-Shapiro

One last swap package arrived today and what a wonderful package it is from Julia Lang-Shapiro! There are 3 envelopes from registered participants that did not make it here on time, although I am not even sure if they were sent. But the swap closes today and so Julia's ATCs will be the last I add before swapping them all out. Julia had such a good time creating for this swap that she made extra ATCs as you will see below. This is a 6 for 6 swap and Julia made 10!! Let me share them with you. Julia, your ATCs are right up my alley, I love them!




The backs of her ATCs are wonderful too . . . . 






Julia also sent a whole pile of beautiful gelli printed (I believe) 
papers and deli papers that she made. She sent so many papers that I can enclose a 
piece or two with your returns. Thank you Julia, from all of us! 



Wow. What an awesome swap, thank you ALL.
I will start swapping your ATCs tomorrow and plan on mailing them out by Tuesday.
Fingers crossed! I will keep you updated as to my progress. 
Please know you did a fantastic job with your ATCs! 

❤ lenna 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lenna! Yes, they are mostly gelli printed and stamped papers. I am so happy they will be travelling to new homes to hopefully be a part of someone else's artwork! -Juluia

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.