Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The Stitchie Swap is in the Mail!




The Stitchie swap is in the mail! Yahoo! I was able to mail all the envelopes on Monday morning, Feb 3rd. You should be receiving your art swaps this week - or perhaps next week if you live outside of the US. When you get a chance, please let me know that you received your package. You can leave a comment here or send me an email. :o) Thank you all for participating!

I'm considering a couple of ideas for a future swap, but haven't made up my mind quite yet. If you have any suggestions that you think would make a good creative swap please let me know by email or a comment here. I hope to decide and organize a new swap by the end of February! I will announce it with a due date of perhaps the middle of May.


Swapping the Stitchies!


This swap was not difficult to do because there were only 18 of us. A smaller number reduces the confusion! I have often had 35-55 in the past! I did create a system of making a list on paper and trying the swap exchanges out first that way, before actually swapping the items. Then I use my paper list to keep me on track as I physically swap the items. I do try to swap something for you that I think you will like. Of course, this is subjective, but has worked well in the past with happy participants! I almost always swap 1 for 1 -like, if I swapped with Laura, she would get one of my pieces and I would get one of hers. It can make for a nice email exchange later and maybe even the start of a new friendship! I think only once in a huge swap did I swap the pieces randomly.

Suffice it to say, I hope you enjoy your returns. Any comments or suggestions, please leave a comment below, or email me if you rather. Have a great day. I hope your mailbox is smiling for you soon! Lenna

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to be involved in a future swap!
    Sarah60pegasus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not planning a new creative swap at this time, but if I do I will announce it here.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.