Tuesday, August 16, 2011

colour my world ATC slide show!

I thought you would enjoy this slide show. I believe some colour my world ATC swap participants are receiving their swaps now - I sent them last Thursday have already heard from some of you! If you have not gotten the chance to let me know yet, feel free to add a comment to this post, thanks so much! This slide show is in a shuffle mode so it will probably look different everytime you view it . . .



Each participant should see a couple of views of their ATCs in this slide show. To get a full-screen look at it, follow this link and then click on "full screen" in the right column. It is pretty cool, if I say so myself and so lusciously colorful! Thank you all so much.

I received postcards yesterday for our summer's day postcard mail art swap from both Valerie Tups and Donnalee Nichols. I will be uploading them later today . . . and I will also be announcing a new ATC swap very soon, our September swap due October 8th!

Stay tuned . . .


4 comments:

donna!ee said...

i have received mine...THANK YOU MUCH, they are all gorgeous! :)

Donna, Doni, Lady D said...

What a great bunch of ATC's. Wooosa! Donna

Kat said...

I LOVED getting my beautiful atc's in the mail! Thanks everyone for swapping! There's a pic at acuriouskat.com Thanks Lenna for co-ordinating it, and for the lovely mail art!

queenb2u said...

I was away on vacation and found your envelope waiting. I love my ATCs and was sooo happy. I loved the variety,creativity, and craftmanship. Lenna, you must have read my mine, because you picked cards that I wanted. I will be posting them on my blog soon. Thanks for such a fun swap and your mailart. Can't get enough.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...