Wednesday, May 12, 2010

a sneak peek from Sabine Busch in Germany

Today, Sabine Busch registered for the Tag Book Swap. Later she emailed me to let me know her tags were already done and she is sending them off on Friday -such great news. I think Sabine's tags are fantastic; they have wonderful quotes, great colours and even interesting shapes! You can view them here on her blog: Stempletanz -which translates to Stamp Dance (Sabine is from Germany). I hope that translation is correct, Sabine! I always feel very fortunate to have international participants in my swaps and I try to make it easy for them to participate. I'll add one of Sabine's tags below and when they arrive, I will scan them all and add them here on the creative swaps blog.

Sabine Busch

Beautiful, don't you think? Yippee, the tag submissions have begun! : ^  )  lenna

1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.