Friday, July 16, 2010

Ruth Harris: Alpha Stamps garden variety swap!

The mail today brought a delicious package from Ruth Harris in Oklahoma. Enclosed was a note. Ruth told me she was a "newbie" and this was only her second swap -hard to believe! Ruth used scrapbook papers for her postcards and ATCs, including the lovely 'Bird in Paradise' sheet found at Alpha Stamps. The cute cricket rubber stamp is also from Alpha Stamps.





Ruth made an ATC too!
And a beautiful gift for me! Thanks so much, Ruth. 
Ruth's website is: http://www.redroosterstudio.com
As always, I look forward to receiving more swap art in the mail.
Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the way you show us each postcard/ATC from each participant, Lenna! That way, we get to see all of them even if we don't get all of them in our swap envy. As for me, I would love to have one of each that have been shown so far, since they are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth's postcards are like a cool walk in the shady woods, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.