Saturday, July 31, 2010

Donna Butcher: Alpha Stamps garden variety swap

Donna from sunny California sent in 5 lovely postcards (1 for me, don't be too jealous!) and an ATC for our garden variety swap, done all in fabric. The paper images she added to the fabric base come from the 'seed catalog' and 'flower catalog' collage sheets at Alpha Stamps.


beautiful color combination

love the quote!

the bunny!!

so very nice, Donna. Great postcards!

I absolutely love this!
Look at the "creative swaps" .28 cents postage : ^  )

great ATC!
I am in awe of all the varied and wonderful postcards I am receiving for this swap. My thanks go out to you who have been able to work ahead of the deadline and send in early . . . this really helps me to manage this large swap. Thank you!! Remember, postcards/ATCs are due in my mailbox by August 28th - only a month away. Hope to see your contribution soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.