Wednesday, October 13, 2010

quick update: technique tag

hi all, I just wanted to let you know the swapping of the technique tags is done, on paper!! I like to map my swaps out on a chart first before moving things around to make sure I've got it going on alright. I've also put a few of the tag books together and I think they look great! Here's a tease, Barbara DeLisle's book. I am using one of your own tags as the front cover.



I imagine I will finish making the books up by tomorrow afternoon, so I expect to mail them Friday morning. I'll definitely let you know that they are on the way : ) hooray! And yes, there is another creative swap in the works, stay tuned . . . 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful book!! Your attention to detail and the work it entails to get these swaps mailed out are truly appreciated, Lenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks really marvellous! I am looking forward!

    Hugs,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lenna,
    I would like to take part in the next swap if I can. It has been the Aplha stamp bit that has prevented me as I can not get hold of nay of these. Work has gotten in the way like it laways does too. So I shall be back.
    Take care
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.