Tuesday, December 8, 2009

we have moved!

Yes, we have moved to beautiful Palma Sola, Bradenton, Florida. While I am not ready to announce an art swap yet, I would love to start thinking about it . . . so I have created a poll with some swap ideas in the left-hand column of this blog. Please go there and vote! I will leave the poll up until the end of the year so you'll have about 3 weeks to let me know your preferences. You can also email me and give me any other ideas for art swaps you participated in that you enjoyed. Thanks!! lenna young andrews - December 8th, 2009.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new home! hope all is well. looking forward to making art with you in 2010!
    xo, vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us posted and I'm happy for your new home. Blessings to your family and I look forward to trading in 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.