Monday, January 23, 2012

almost ready . . .

I'm almost ready to announce the paper bead swap -hip hip hooray! Below is a glimpse at some of what I have been working on.



I am almost done with my lesson which will go over different ways to create various kinds of paper and fabric beads, photograph examples of them, step-by-step instructions, plus links to more information and videos to inspire you in making beads. It should be a lot of fun and you will have plenty of time; due at the end of march. After all the beads are swapped out I will host part 2, where you can share what you create with your swap beads! All details and sign-ups to follow soon. I have been slowly working on this project and thank you for your patience. Next time you hear from me here I will be announcing that registration is open. : ) yours creatively, lenna 

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Deee-lightful! Looking forward to this one.

Cat said...

Your beads are so inspirational, this will be FUN!

Donna, Doni, Lady D said...

Great beads, Lenna. Love the colours. xoDonna

Catherine L. Mommsen said...

Oh, good, I love paper beads, Lenna. You always have something fun and interesting going on.

Lenna Young Andrews said...

The new swap is up Catherine! Thanks so much for your interest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...