Saturday, November 16, 2019

One of my 3 stitchies for the swap . . .

I could not help myself, I wanted to get started . . . Yes! I will be participating too :o)
I find it very wonderful that we have 14 participants already signed up. Thank YOU!


I found a piece of silk I had used to practice painting and stamping on, what a find!
I thought a green-blue theme would go nicely. 




I hope this first entry to our Stitchie swap is helpful and  inspiring!

Here I am in Florida . . . . brrrr! (It's 60 degrees & humid - ha!)





1 comment:

  1. I love your stitchie! Had to chuckle- people outside of Florida make fun of us for talking about the cold... and yet, there is something about the cold and dampness here that makes even 50s quite chilling! You and Luna look toastier by the fire pit.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.