Tuesday, December 3, 2019

The first Stitchie swap is HERE! Catherine Mommsen

Stitchie swap update: Many thanks to Catherine Mommsen from Virginia, USA! I'm so glad to have you all here, as I make my way back to hosting art swaps. I really enjoyed receiving Catherine's Stitchies as they are so beautiful & interesting. After opening her envelope I discovered that she created an extra stitchie for me to keep!! So kind of her, but please note this is not required! ❤







So Lovely, thank you Catherine! 

If you are registered for this swap, you can check the arrival of your swap pieces on the Swap Participant Page. We have 17 signed up -so GReAT!! (registration is closed 1/27/20.)

If you would like to learn more about the swap and learn how to register Go HERE!

To receive the posts I write to this blog, click here and add your email. Thanks for stopping by!

lenna



2 comments:

  1. How lovely these are! My base squares are cut and waiting. Have a couple of Christmas project to finish, then on to stitching. Love to get this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - love the additional embellishments...

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.