Tuesday, December 3, 2019

The first Stitchie swap is HERE! Catherine Mommsen

Stitchie swap update: Many thanks to Catherine Mommsen from Virginia, USA! I'm so glad to have you all here, as I make my way back to hosting art swaps. I really enjoyed receiving Catherine's Stitchies as they are so beautiful & interesting. After opening her envelope I discovered that she created an extra stitchie for me to keep!! So kind of her, but please note this is not required! ❤







So Lovely, thank you Catherine! 

If you are registered for this swap, you can check the arrival of your swap pieces on the Swap Participant Page. We have 17 signed up -so GReAT!! (registration is closed 1/27/20.)

If you would like to learn more about the swap and learn how to register Go HERE!

To receive the posts I write to this blog, click here and add your email. Thanks for stopping by!

lenna