Friday, May 26, 2023

Nancy Roberts: By the Sea ATC swap

From Nancy in Florida we have a set of 3 ATCs: "Seaside Reads". The almost monochromatic look was a surprise to me at first, but then I decided it was so appropriate for this Vintage woman by the sea. Nancy enclosed a note describing how she created her ATCs, which I will share with you below. 

Materials & Methods: (1.) Watercolor on Media paper for the backgrounds (2.) Security envelopes (3.) glitter & glue (4.) Hand sewn, beaded sequins! 

This is Nancy's 9th swap with me. Thanks for joining us, Nancy. I love your take on the theme! Note: You can always view the images larger by clicking on them. ;O )




Keep those ATCs coming! It's so great to see them. 
Remember, they are due in my hands by June 24th. That's 1 month!

yours creatively, lenna