Sunday, May 21, 2023

Update from Lenna: Studio Clear Out

Just to let you know, I’m downsizing my studio in anticipation of a future move (down the road) to a smaller home. I'm offering my gently used/new art supplies at reasonable prices covering the postage & handling. A few examples are shown here...



My wish is to send these items off to new homes instead of having to toss/donate them. I hope you’ll find something you’d love to have in your own studio or art corner …you'll be helping me out at the same time. I have accumulated more than enough supplies to last over a lifetime & cannot take all of it with me. Too much to move and we won’t have the space when we move to a smaller home. Come take a look and see what you find! Contact me via my website to ask for availability of items & instructions on sending the postage/handling fee. https://www.creativelenna.com/studio-clearout

Thanks! creatively yours, lenna