The very first entry for our 3x3 Art swap has arrived in my mailbox! Laura Hummel from Maryland has sent in 6 squares. They are all different... collage, doodles with acrylic markers, layers & drawing. I love the variety and I always enjoy seeing her art in my swaps. ;0)
Laura has participated in Creative Swaps since 2010! She has made and swapped postcards, ATCs, Little Books, Prayer Flags, Vintage Note cards, Mail Art and more!
Here are the Art Squares Laura sent in for this swap:
Thank you!
I am so excited to start sharing what you have created. I love the variety of responses that come in, I find it inspirational. Keep them coming! They must be received by November 20th!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.