Friday, September 18, 2026

3x3 Art Squares - A new Creative Swap

Hello! 
Yes, it has been a minute... or rather 3 years. During this time, our energy was focused on my mother, who we learned had Alzheimer's as well as multiple comorbidities. She passed peacefully in her sleep in July... and we are relieved that she did not have to live through these difficulties anymore. Having her gone has taken some adjusting. We visited her at Memory Care 4 or 5 times a week. Even though we knew her time was limited, it was still a shock. In addition, her sweet older dog Beda who we were caring for, passed exactly one month before her. Our daily responsibilities and purpose were gone.... but time heals and we are in a new phase of our lives.

I am glad to be announcing a new swap, 3x3 Art Squares. I will join the swap myself, as I love being able to trade will you! Below are the 3x3 (7.62 x 7.62 cm) squares I will be swapping. These squares were made as part of a 365 project where I created something representing each day of the year in 2018 and 2019. I have held onto them long enough and thought it might be special to share part of that project in this swap. Making art pieces for me is truly more about the process, than the result. I do art because of how it makes me feel! 

For more information about the 3x3 ART Squares Swap and how you can join, visit the Swap Registration Page on this Blog. Once you have read about it, follow the Link on that page to to view a PDF file of the full requirements/instructions if you are still interested!

Warmly, Lenna 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.