Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Garden ATCs - Claire Hoey, UK


All the way from Hope Valley, UK, came a box from Claire Hoey filled with 10 lovely ATCs -she snuck an extra one in for me! Claire also included some lovely extra goodies for me (opal dust and crystal micro netting) in exchange for my return postage on her ATCs for their trip back home across the pond. : ) Wow, I feel quite spoiled!

These are Claire's first ATCs. I know she was nervous as she told me so; but she need not have been . . . look how bright & beautiful they are! I love the bold words and I especially like her idea of a "summer garden paintbox". You can see a close up of the one she made for me, below. Claire used the trick of printing on twill tape - with her ink jet printer no less - that she learned from me in an on-line fabric book class : )) Click on any photo for a closer look and enjoy. I love them, Claire! Thank you.