Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Garden ATCs - Val Duncan, Australia

WOW! Look what I recieved in the mail today from Val Duncan in 'down under' Dural, Australia - a vivid, bright summer garden! I'm not sure, but it looks like Val has done some felting techniques on her ATCs. If you have a minute Val, please leave a comment here at the end of this post and tell us how you created these beauties. I am so happy you got into this swap right before I closed it - you are #44 out of 44 participants!
: ) lenna

3 comments:

  1. In reply to your question - yes, some of the backgrounds are felted on my babylock embellisher. I love playing with this method using yarns, rovings etc.Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Val! I have heard of the embellisher, but this is the first I have seen of what it can do. Very neat. : )) So textural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lenna - if you want to see some things people are doing on the embellisher join BabyLockEmbellisher group in Yahoo Groups. It is interesting to watch the progression of ideas as this new machine becomes more popular.
    Val

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.