Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Garden ATCs - Val Duncan, Australia

WOW! Look what I recieved in the mail today from Val Duncan in 'down under' Dural, Australia - a vivid, bright summer garden! I'm not sure, but it looks like Val has done some felting techniques on her ATCs. If you have a minute Val, please leave a comment here at the end of this post and tell us how you created these beauties. I am so happy you got into this swap right before I closed it - you are #44 out of 44 participants!
: ) lenna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In reply to your question - yes, some of the backgrounds are felted on my babylock embellisher. I love playing with this method using yarns, rovings etc.Val

Lenna Andrews said...

Thank you, Val! I have heard of the embellisher, but this is the first I have seen of what it can do. Very neat. : )) So textural.

Val said...

Hi Lenna - if you want to see some things people are doing on the embellisher join BabyLockEmbellisher group in Yahoo Groups. It is interesting to watch the progression of ideas as this new machine becomes more popular.
Val

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...