Sunday, December 9, 2007

Happy Holidays & update on 2008 swaps!


12.04.07- 010, originally uploaded by creativelenna.

Even though I'm sure everyone's attention has most likely shifted to the Holiday season, I still wanted to say hello and update you on my Creative Swaps for 2008. One of the 4 swaps I announced (in late November) is already filled! The Shades of White Quiltie Swap, due April 26th is now FULL with 30 participants. If you are interested in being put on a waiting list, I will take a few names just in case someone who has signed up has to drop out. Email me at: lenna[at]creativelenna[dot]com.

The other 3 swaps have just a few spaces; Creative Bags is now closed (12/13 -check the sidebar for updates), and no spaces for the Valentine Ornament swap. There are 7 spaces left for the Alpha Stamps Tallulah's Postcard/Card swap -I am taking up to 35 participants for this Alpha Stamps Sponsored swap (with a free gift) and so, there are more spaces available.

I hope you will be joining in on the fun! If you are not able to join a swap, it's always great just to check out the art here once the swap pieces start rolling in. The Valentine Ornament swap is due in my hands by February 2nd, so I imagine I will have a busy January uploading art! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the holiday season with family and friends. . . . . . I should let you know that I will be away to a warm climate with my dear husband December 16th - December 23rd ~ our present to each other! So if you write to inquire about signing up for a swap that week -- I will not be able to respond to you at that time. DO not worry; I will get back to you sometime after December 25th, I promise. If you do not hear from me by the 27th of December, please email me again.

Have a creative holiday and thanks for all the fun, and the inspiring art this past year via these swaps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.