Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy News! New swaps for 2008

hello and happy holidays from lenna!
Yes! I have finally organized, announced & uploaded my new swaps for the beginning of 2008. Instead of having a swap due in January though, I opted to give you a little more time & have the Valentine swap due in early February. By looking at the dates you'll see that I have a swap due near the end of the month every month through April (so far). I hope to continue in this fashion except for one month in the summer & one month during the winter holidays when I will take a break. We will have a monthly creative project to work on for most of the year! I will announce the new swaps in batches just like this, a few months before they are due so you can plan ahead. Suggestions for swaps and themes are always welcome . . . . In fact, I took Beverley's suggestion this time for a fabric page swap! You can leave a comment to this post (below) or email me directly if you have ideas or wishes for future swaps.

Note: The new swaps are 1/3 to 1/2 full already because I announced them yesterday via email to current & former participants; but you can sign up anytime, as long as there is still room. I do limit the number of participants in each swap so sign-ups are on a first come first serve basis! Just scroll down through the next few posts to see what we are doing swap-wise and email me with any questions.

If you have to drop out of a swap all I ask is that you let me know as soon as possible so I can allow someone else to fill your spot; thank you! I also have firm deadlines (in my hands) for all my swaps in fairness to all the players - so when you join, please remember to mail on time or early and include your mailing label & postage, or you won't be able to be included!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.