Friday, August 10, 2007

Circle Book Swap - Marla Rosenlieb - Colorado

My friend Marla, from Colorado, sent in such a lovely assortment of beautiful colorful pages! She describes the single page here to the left as the color "Russet and Gold" - I think it's my favorite! It looks to me as Marla had fun trying out different color combinations and techniques. I love what she has come up with! Try to find these colors below: Russet & GreenGold, Aqua & Pink, Pink & Silver, Yellow & Red, Blue, Blue & Silver, Cranberry, Green, Red, Purple, Pink (I love her poodle on this one!), Green & Purple, Ochre, Yellow, and Turquoise & Magenta! wow!!

Thank you so much Marla, for this wonderful assortment and addition to our Circle Book swap - click on any picture for more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.