Sunday, May 28, 2023

Julie Welsh: By the Sea ATC swap

From Julie in Michigan, 3 ATCs (and 1 extra) that I would describe as retro: Imitative of a style, fashion, or design from the recent past. :O) Julie is very talented at creating retro art! I love the strong colors and images she used. Plus her backgrounds are so fab. She wrote cute "Tips" on the back of her ATCs ~ I especially love this one: Clean hands and scissors regularly while gluing. That's a good tip for me! 



This is Julie's 8th swap with me, so glad to have her art here. 

Thanks, Jewels! You can view all of her entries HERE.

❤ creatively yours, lenna

3 comments:

  1. These are so appealing! And each one comes with a tip- nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Lenna! And I enjoyed the trip down memory lane visiting other swaps I've participated in - your the one who got me started my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! The Vintage Note Card Swap, which you made some wonderful cards for. It's fun for me too, to look back at all the different things we've done here together. I certainly don't host as many swaps as I have in the past, but I am enjoying doing it again. My favorite part is seeing the variety of answers to my swap call! Thanks for being a part of this once again. Your ATCs really have made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.