Sunday, June 4, 2023

Laura Hummel: By the Sea ATC swap

A set of Lovely Sailboats and enchanting island cottages arrived in my mailbox on Friday, from Laura Hummel in Maryland! I'm not sure, but I think Laura used Tea Bag paper for her ATCs. She also added a bit of fabric and stitched it to her paper ATC. Wow, I just love the style of these! Thanks so much for the extra ATC for me, Laura. 

This is Laura's 13th creative swap! She told me in a note that she has kept everything from all the swaps she was in and treasures all of them. 💓so nice to hear. :o)



We are sailing towards June 24th! Send your swaps as soon as you can . . . 

Thank you! 

1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.