Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ATC Swap: Love gone wild set #20: Sharon Walworth, Rhode Island

Set #20 has arrived, from Sharon Walworth in Rhode Island!

Sharon wrote to me and I quote,
"I had fun working out of my stash......the denim background is actually from a pair of worn size 10 shorts (I'll never see that size again!)  and the backing is fabric that has been with me since I started quilting in late 80's.  The image is Luna girl digital, and the saying.....well, remember the wonderful movie of that title? It was about a blind girl who jumped horses from tall diving platforms. Perfect for this image: don't you love it when everything comes together?" (yes!!! )

Thank you Sharon, I always love your contributions to my swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.