Sunday, February 28, 2010

wow! a sneak peek for marion bockelmann's 4x4's

Yes! I can tell that Marion Bockelmann in Germany was also inspired by the current theme (and swap) of roads + paths just like I was. Yikes, I am totally in love with what Marion has created already! I am quite fond of Marion's style anyway and follow her blog - bockel24 but her 4x4's really 'hit me' when I saw them with their use of quotes, color, stamping, paint, and just the feeling they evoke. I will scan Marion's 4x4's when they arrive here in the US and share them with you on the creative swaps blog, but if you would like a sneak peek (you do!) - go look at the Roads + Paths post Marion put up today! ThAnK yOu Marion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.