Tuesday, February 16, 2010

wrapping up: Love Gone Wild ATC Swap!!

Well! This was certainly a fun swap. Even though I only first announced this swap about 6 weeks ago, after arriving here in Florida, there were 29 sets of 4 ATCs that came in on time from around the world: Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, and all over the USA too!
As promised, I have 3 prizes to award.

Prize Number 1:
Casie Metcalf of Vintage Image Madness has donated a free monthly subscription to her wonderful downloadable vintage images on her site, as a sponsor of this swap. She has also donated a free package of vintage goodies for each participant, which will be included in with your swaps. To randomly choose two of the prizes, I used the list I made of all the participants as they joined up, which was numbered  . . .
and then i used Random.org to randomly pick 2 different participants. For the Vintage Image Madness Monthly Subscription, #5 was chosen (see it in blue below) which = Barbara Roberts in Florida! Casie will be sending you all the details on your gift, Barbara : ) congratulations, great prize! 


Number 2 prize in this swap was for a collage I created, just for this swap . . .


The randomly picked second number was # 31 = Sarah Boblit from Iowa! See her number chosen in blue below. I will be sending this collage to you along with your swapped ATCs, Sarah. Congratulations!


The last prize is one that I chose myself for what I considered to be the most creative ATCs in the entire swap. The winner of this prize will receive Free registration to the next creative swap of their choice. All they have to do is email me and remind me! For this prize, I chose Donna Butcher for her very creative love letter-complete with envelope and love note ATCs! Such an awesome idea that I had never seen before.


Congratulations to Donna and thank you to all!
I have the ATCs swapped out on paper, and will work hard to get them packaged up and in the mail to you ASAP. I will be announcing another creative swap, but not until next week. I hope to see you sign up, I'm planning on hosting a 4" x 4" collage swap and still working out the final details.

Thank you for a wonderful swap with awesome participation! lenna young andrews - February 16th, 2010

4 comments:

  1. Congrat's to all the winners and thank you Lenna for hosting and all your hard work! This was so much fun and I am looking forward to the next! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon "crazyquilter"3:07 PM, February 16, 2010

    What a nice swap! Your choice of Donna's cards as "most creative" was a good one. I'm just hoping one of them comes MY way: then I'd be a winner too. Thanks for your hard work: when are you announcing the next swap???? Sharon in RI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenna, I'm so happy to have won the collage you made. This is the cherry on top of all the lovely ATC's in the swap. Looking forward to the next swap. Thank you so much for all your hard work and the lovely collage.
    Sarah Boblit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation to all winners!!!!
    And thank you for this swap I had a lot of fun! Now I am curious which ATCs I will get. And thanks to Casie Metcalf for the goodies!

    Sabine, who is looking forward the next swap :-))))

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.