Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ATC Swap: Love gone wild set #23: Donna Eck, California



Wow, it is like Christmas when I was a kid around here, opening all these wonderful packages of ATCs for our Love Gone Wild Swap. Donna Eck in California sent in some ATCs that are unusual and wild in their own way! look at the back of these . . .
Donna's ATCs are made on a Bingo board that has been cut to ATC size.
I love her "sensibilty" in how she put these together. Thanks, Donna. I so enjoyed receiving and studying these little works of art. Thank you for the special ephemera you enclosed for me too. : 0 )

3 comments:

  1. wow!
    so many
    card sized candies
    to sample,
    all of them sweeten
    my heart,
    you art-y souls
    seem to know
    just what the
    hell you're doing,
    i'm so glad
    somebody does,

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Lenna,
    Aren't these just lovely? You must be very happy with the number of participants you had and how different the ATC's have been... I'm in awe of everyone's work and am so pleased I joined as my first swap!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the ATC with the transparent tag!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.