Thursday, April 21, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATCs: Barbara Warrick-Fischer

Oh my, Barbara Warrick-Fischer from NY has done some incredible ATCs I think. I love the blend of Ocean colors, the texture . . . everything! Great Titles too, see for yourself :o)


Just gorgeous! 




I just love these! ❤ Thanks so much for the extra one Barbara!
It is so exciting as the swap is ending and the entries come flurrying in . . .
scampering to get here on time!! 

ALL entries due here BY Saturday, April 23rd!
I will start swapping out as soon as possible. 
My goal will be to mail out by Tuesday at the latest. 

I wonder who will receive this card of mine in the swap??

🌟lenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.