Friday, April 22, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATCs: Cynthia Zdanzukas

Well, we're getting near the end . . . Only one day left for me to receive. I know for sure there is one more envelope on it's way & I do hope it makes it. I will close the swap tomorrow, on the 23rd of April.

Fortunately, Cynthia's beautiful ATCs flew in today, hooray! I just checked and this is Cynthia's 13th Creative Swap. She started with me in 2007, so amazing! I tag your entries with your name as I post them so it is easy to call them all up under the tag. You could share the link too if you wish. Just visit the swaps blog online and scroll down the right sidebar till you see "CREATIVE SWAP ART PARTICIPANTS". Look for your name, click on it & there will be all your art gathered. Copy the link in the browser bar and paste wherever you like!

Anyway . . .  Ms. Cynthia's ATCs! Gorgeous. Love the very fine feathers and the sunset colors.




And a special ATC for me below, Thank you! 
I also like the way Cynthia painted the back of her ATCs Sunset Gold . . . 




Here's the back of one of mine . . .
I am happy to be IN this swap !!

One more day . . . 
fingers crossed!





1 comment:

  1. I really like the skillful use of different techniques in this art. Finely done.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.