Thursday, January 30, 2020

All the 'stitchies' have been received!


Yes! All of the entries that will be here for the Feb 1st deadline are in my hands! Note: A few people had to drop this swap . . . I do understand that life happens! It's okay for whatever reason, no worries please. I want to thank you for letting me know, so I wouldn't worry if your stitchies would make it here on time. Now, I can get started on swapping these out, early!! I plan to begin tomorrow, or Saturday, and should have them in the mail to you early next week.

It has been quite enjoyable for me to host again and I am so glad I dusted off the Creative Swaps blog after 3 years and put it to use again. If you enjoyed and would like to participate in the future, let me know either via email. You can find my email via my blogger profile or my website, and both are linked in the sidebar of this blog. I want to thank all of the lovely participants who left encouraging comments for many participants in this swap. So kind of you, so encouraging, and you make me feel very proud!

Yours Creatively, Lenna

2 comments:

  1. That's good news, Lenna! Really looking forward to this. One idea for another swap is the Boho Beads like the ones I sent you. They are so much fun to make. If you're interested, I have a link for a tutorial I can send. But I'm glad you have dusted off the Creative Swaps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it was such a fabulous swap Lenna and have enjoyed all the entries so much! I'd love to know anytime you open a swap, because if I feel I have the time and it feels right I'd love to join in.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.