Saturday, January 18, 2020

Siri Hauge Opdal: Stitchie Swap!

From Siri, in Norway! Siri started participating in Creative Swaps back in 2010. She has steadily joined my swaps through the years, lucky for us! This will be her 11th creative swap! In the sidebar of the blog there is a section called "Art by Participants". You can take a peek at all of Siri's swap art by clicking on her name - or here's a direct link. Of course, you can look at anyone's swap art -even yours, by looking in that section. If you are using a small device, a phone or a tablet -view the sidebar by touching the 3 green parallel lines on the top right when you are on the main page. - Now, on to Siri's stitchies! She sent in 3 orange-red, beautifully beaded stitchies for the swap and a lovely stitched thank you card.










I almost like the back as much as the front, as I can see what she did via her thread!



I remembered I had seen Siri's fabric art in Quilting Arts magazine and went to look it up. I found her piece called Silk and Buttons in a Reader's Challenge called "Favorite Things", February/March 2015 issue, page 49! Many Congrats, Siri!

Thank you all, for your own special talents that you are contributing to this creative swap. I am thrilled with the entries! We are up to 19 participants and I will keep registration open until 1/27 -a week from Monday, if you or someone you know is still on the fence. I will finish my last stitchie soon so all 3 will be done. Besides mine, I am only waiting for 11 now, to be here by Feb 1st!! ;O)