Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Cynthia Zdanzukas: Stitchie Swap!

I have received 3 wonderful stitchies from Cynthia, who lives right down the road from my old house in Canton, CT. In fact, she used to come to classes with me at my studio in the last house we had in CT. :o) Cynthia created on a theme of "winter white" and everything she used is vintage from her stash -even the threads!! Take a look:






Thanks so much, Cynthia. I am so glad you enjoyed working on the swap. 
Can you imagine this is your 14th Creative Swap?!!! 
Beautiful Stitchies, beautiful swap art! hugs, Lenna


4 comments:

  1. I so dang love the. While on white and the beautiful romantic textiles and stitching. An amazing array of loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variations of white!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.