Friday, January 10, 2020

Julie Welsh: Stitchie Swap ;0)

I can tell the fun is just beginning for me . . . soon all the swaps will start rolling in and it will be a delight to go out & get the mail! Today, I received these beauties from my friend Julie (jewels) Welsh, all the way from Michigan:


She made 3 for the swap . . . and an extra for me, so kind! 

Here's how she handles the info on the back:


She made an info card and used washi tape to attach it to her stitchies. Brilliant! 






and they arrived in a great mail art envelope with a cool vintage card.
One of the lovely benefits of hosting a swap! 


There are just 3 weeks left for swap arrivals to get delivered to me. All swaps must be here, in my hands, BY FEBRUARY 1st in order to be part of the swap! 
You can do it! Three submissions are here and mine is almost complete. 14 more to come in!

If you like to work last minute, now is your time! I will continue to take registrations for 2 more weeks and we would love to have you join us. Registration is HERE! 

have fun! lenna