Sunday, June 25, 2023

By the Sea ATC swap has closed! ;O)

News Alert! 
All of the ATCs for this swap that I was expecting to receive have arrived in my mailbox on time. I am so pleased everyone's ATCs got here! Now it's time for me to swap them out. I have cleared my plate for tomorrow and will get right to it. :0) 

I'll let you know when I've sent them off by announcing it here. 

Housekeeping Note: I had a couple of participants who had difficulty recently in making more than one comment in a row, so I changed the format of how comments are entered on the blog. This new format was tested & it works! Comments are always welcome. I have updated the instructions for commenting and you'll find them below. You can also view them anytime on the creative swaps blog: https://creativeswaps.blogspot.com 
Just look for the "How to leave a comment" page link, above the most recent post.

    Instructions for commenting: To make a comment on a post you need to be on the blog itself, not a reader or blog email service. Scroll down to the bottom of the post and click on the words where it says in very small letters :: No Comments or 2 comments...etc. This is a link that opens the post to display comments. If there aren't many comments, you'll need to scroll up to see a white box that says: Enter Comment. 

    After clicking the 'Enter Comment' box you will see the words "Comment as". If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose either 'Anonymous' - or your Name (and your website URL if applicable). Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. 

    **You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.

    Thanks! 

    I look forward to swapping all the creative art that has come in over the past 2 months and sending your swaps off near and far to all of you! You'll be hearing from me again in the next few days with an update. ;0) lenna



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.