Saturday, June 24, 2023

Yvette Snowden: By the Sea ATC swap

Yvette Snowden sent in 3 ATCs plus an extra for me from Maryland. I was happy to see her respond to my ATC swap call. This is her 6th creative swap and the last time she participated was in 2011. In my early years hosting, Yvette was part of the Little Book swap, the Mail Art swap, Technique Tag swap, Garden Variety Postcards and the Tag Book swap. She told me she was delighted I emailed her about the new swap & was looking forward to more swap creativity! 

Here are her ATCs. I really liked the sentiment she added: 'Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens every day can end beautifully'. So lovely! 



When I opened her envelope, I had quite a surprise. Yvette enclosed a collage I had made & sent to her in 2011... maybe something to do with the Little Book swap? That was quite a large swap with around 50 participants! The collage I sent Yvette included a photo of me from 1979 and one of my grandmother when she was a little girl. I could not believe Yvette still had it 12 years later!! I had forgotten about it and I'm not even sure I have a photo of it. Anyway, I thought it was just so sweet to send it back to me. I'm glad to see it again!


Thank you, Yvette! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.