Monday, June 12, 2023

Pamela Gonzalez: By the Sea ATC swap

On Saturday, I received an envelope full of Fabric ATCs from Pamela Gonzalez! It held two sets of ATCs, plus 1 extra for me, whee! I do appreciate the extras very much, but if you are short on time to finish them, remember there is no requirement to make an extra. 

All of the ATCs need to be in my hands on June 24th, which is now 11 days away. I would love to see all of your ATCs, so don't be shy!

The saying Pamela used on her cards, "I need vitamin sea" is so adorable! And the way she cut out the marine characters and placed them on the fabric backing with a little padding to make them dimensional is so appealing! This is Pamela's 5th swap! 

Thanks so much for participating and sending in these lovely ATCs, Pamela.







2 comments:

  1. Pam, I am so glad you chose to make Fabric ATCs! They are a wonderful addition to our swaps. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept and the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.