Monday, June 19, 2023

Lenna Andrews: By the Sea ATC swap!

 Hello! I decided to make 3 more ATCs myself for our swap, so now I have a total of 6 ATCs to trade. This time I pulled out some of my ocean themed rubber stamps and enjoyed creating with them. Here's what I made! 


The backs

There are just a few more days to get your ATCs to me... by this Saturday, the 24th! If you know you won't be able to get them in on time, no worries. Things happen & I do understand. If you can let me know if you've sent them or you won't be able to, that would be wonderful. Thanks! It's exciting to be wrapping this swap up and it's been great. I hope you enjoyed making your ATCs and watching all the awesome ATCs come in. Each set has been unique and I've really enjoyed it!

See you in the mail soon.... 

2 comments:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.