Sunday, July 24, 2011

Donna Parker - Postcard mail art swap!

we have 3 beautiful postcards for our swap from Donna Parker in Mexico!

Donna created an extra one for me, so there are 4 . . . . 
The ones directly below - summer flowers have a lovely layer of fabric.

Donna has more photos, more instructions and even photos of the beautiful mail art envelope she sent these to me in, here on this post on Donna's blog. Go give her a visit! I'm a frequent visitor there myself! Thanks ever so much Donna ; ^ )
You can find out more about this swap here -due September 17!

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on Donna's blog - she always makes such lovely things. I haven't started mine yet! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they arrived! That always makes me feel good. ha ha. Thanks for posting, Lenna. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.