for August 2011 ~ I am . . .
- 3 for 3 August ATC Swap! You will make 3 ATCs out of paper or fabric, or use both. They may be identical ATCs or all different from each other. You will receive 3 ATCs in return.
- The August 2011 ATC swap theme is: I am . . . Fill in with a word of your choice and please note this on the back of your ATC.
- I brainstormed this idea and came up with a number of possibilities that I might try. I am . . . strong, creative, I am thinking, I am happy . . . dancing . . . . frazzled . . . . angry, beautiful . . . in love . . . you can go so many different ways with this prompt, just be creative! Your ATCs can use the same word, or use a different word for each ATC.
- You may consider using a photograph or drawing of yourself in some way, but that is definitely not a requirement. Use whatever media you like to illustrate your word and your feelings in this small space.
- All ATCs are due IN my Mailbox no later than September 3rd. This is a firm deadline. I will sadly return any late swaps to the sender and whatever ATCs are in my hands on September 3rd is what I will swap. Absolutely no exception to this rule, so mail early.
- TWO sets of 3 ATCs is the maximum you can submit.
- You have to register for each set, $7.00 per set. Register twice, or mark a quantity of 2 on the registration page of creative swaps blog, when sending in 2 sets of 3 ATCs.
To register: Use the ‘Add to Cart’ PayPal button on the registration page of the blog.The $7.00 fee to register for this swap is your non-refundable payment for postage, handling, documentation on the blog and a pdf including a mini lesson pertaining to the swap. PayPal is a free on-line banking service. You do not have to register with paypal to use it -find out more about paypal here. The $7.00 registration fee covers return mailing of one set of 3 ATCs, both within the USA and internationally.
When your payment is received you will receive an automatic email confirmation from 'e-junkie' for your swap registration with a link to a pdf file you need for the swap with complete information. Please make sure your PayPal email is correct or you will not receive important swap information vital to your participation! Doing this is your responsibility. If the email you have listed with PayPal is not the best one for me to correspond to, please send me your preferred email. If you have sent in a PayPal registration and have not received confirmation within 24 hours please email me directly.
As the swaps arrive, I will scan your ATCs and post them on the creative swaps blog. By registering for the swap you are giving me permission to post your artwork on the creative swaps blog -with credit to you, of course! If you have a blog or website and post your ATCs for the swap, send me the direct link and I will add this to your post on the creative swaps blog.
After you register, make 3 ATCs with your chosen "I am" word and send them to me!
More information when you register, but note:
• All ATCs must be sized 2.5” x 3.5” (6.4 cm x 8.9 cm)
• your design can be in either landscape or portrait orientation
• your ATCs can be all fabric, all paper, or combine them
• Image transfers and transparencies are fine to use
• Painting, collage, drawing, sewing, zentangles, rubber stamps, photography: Any and all mixed media techniques are acceptable.
• your ATCs can be of ALL the SAME design, ALL different , or a mix (2 alike, 1 different)
• ATCs should be handmade and not photocopies
This swap is limited to 50 players and due in my hands September 3, 2011.
If you do not make the deadline you will not be included in the swap. All swap returns will be mailed back to you promptly within 7-10 days, if not sooner. Your registration includes return postage and a return envelope. You are encouraged to include a return address label for me to use when you send in your ATCs. This really helps me to make the swaps turn around fast!
Thanks, hope to see you in this swap! Register here: http://creativeswaps.blogspot.com/p/registration.html
: ^ ) lenna