Monday, July 18, 2011

Jo Johnson - July ATCs: colour my world

Three envelopes of ATCs sailed in today for the July Colour my World ATC swap. There is still room in this swap if you like to work quickly - due in my hands August 6. The first envelope I opened was from Jo Johnson in Indiana. her envelope was really cool too. Look at these postage stamps!


Jo created one sunshine yellow ATC and three sea foam green ATCs.
Thank you for creating an extra ATC for me! 

The backs -
great job, Jo! So glad to have you in this swap.


1 comment:

  1. Love them all. So much fun to see how different everyone's are. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.