Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Laura Hummel - August ATCs: I Am

From Laura in Maryland, four awesome ATCs on the August theme of "I am". Three are for the swap, with an extra one for me -thank you! I adore Laura's style so I am quite pleased there is an extra ; ^ ) Here are the fronts, followed by the backs which include her I am statement - so very clever!






Thank you Laura! 

This swap will be wrapping up soon. All "I am" August ATCs need to be delivered to me by September 3rd . . . can you believe that is a week from Saturday??!! wow. I will close registration for this swap at the end of the week. You can register for any swap on the Registration Page

I believe this is my 6th post today as I received a lot of swap mail yesterday and today -whoo hoo! Just go to the creative swaps blog and work backwards from the top if you have missed any!! ; ^ ) lenna


4 comments:

  1. Love them all, but the 'priceless' one caught my eye. You can send that my way .. he he. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna, thanks for all your work on posting everyone's artwork. I'm just getting caught up with my blog reading and I have to say I am very impressed with your hosting abilities keeping multiple swaps active and still having time to develop and create your own artwork and on top of that taking time out to read and comment on other artist's blogs. Whew! I'm tired just typing this ... keep up the great work and I'll be looking to do another swap soon; I'm thinking for the month of October.

    hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ATC, I would enjoy receiving any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received an ATC card from Laura, yeah!! Check out my shout-out to her on my blog site:

    http://alchemy-artmemories.blogspot.com/2011/09/atcs-i-am-mail-art.html

    Enjoy,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.