Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sharon Walworth - July ATCs color my world

Sharon Walworth is from Rhode Island and we have had the pleasure of meeting in person. She was a student in an ATC book class I taught in 2007 at  ARTFest4theSoul -in CT. Sharon and I have kept in touch via my creative swaps and email since then, and she consistently comes up with very creative responses to my swap calls. I think she really takes cake with what she has done for this swap, take a look and see what you think!

Sharon combined her ATC on top of a tag for presentation.
 She wants to color her world, "Red Thread". Click for details.

Sharon registered for 2 sets of 3 ATCs . . .

I have never seen anything like this!
Sharon's take on the theme is most unusual and welcome. 
Sharon used a small red clip to hold together the ATC and tag.
The tag holds the quote she wanted to send along with the ATC.


Her package to me --


Then, Sharon includes a decorated rolodex card (and blanks) as she knows I am not that familiar with them and she would love to entice me to host a swap on them! I'll definitely try decorating one Sharon, and take it from there. Seeing Sharon's altered rolodex card is a big incentive!


I absolutely love this quote! 

Thanks so much, Sharon . . . 
I believe this is Sharon's 14th creative swap!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. lovely atc's and very clever to add them to a tag! rolodex card swap, whether petite or standard...count me in! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.