Friday, August 12, 2011

Lynda Roddy Ozzauto - August ATCs: I am

I got the most delightful envelope from Lynda in Illinois today . . . .


Filled with 3 ATCs for our August theme of "I am".


I have been watching Lynda learn about photoshop elements on her blog -


She is really amazing me! 
Thanks so much Lynda, for joining this swap! 

My own "I am" ATCs are almost done and I can't wait to share them.
This swap is due September 3rd, which is just 3 weeks away. 
There is still space available if you would like to join us! 

: ^ ) lenna

2 comments:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.