Saturday, August 13, 2011

lenna young andrews - August ATCs: I am

I am very happy to have completed my own 2 sets of ATCs so I can participate in the August ATC swap with a theme of "I am . . .". Ever since I came up with this idea I've been thinking about what I might do in the back of my mind. My friend Frieda Oxenham really inspired me with the two sets she sent back in July. So, I carved out some time and started working on my ideas the other day. Lynda Roddy Ozzauto sent in a wonderful set received yesterday (see the next post) which only pushed me to finish mine today! Here they are below, please click on any photo for details. I will add some how-to remarks and photos on my personal blog soon! The post is up now, go here.
















There is space in this ATC swap if you are considering registering -- It is not due until September 3rd, which is still 3 weeks away. The swap details are here -click!
; ^ ) lenna

6 comments:

  1. All these ATC's are gorgeous, each one different and so interesting. Super images and I really like the various effects you have achieved.

    Lovely that you could join in the swap too.

    x
    ps my mail art postcards are finally started.......;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree ... great to see your work as part of the swap .. all work and no play .. not good. What you've done with yours is so interesting. Love it. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just gorgeous, Lenna. I can't possibly put into words how much I love them. And you look so beautiful in all the photographs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often feel like I am still a 19-year-old girl. That ATC really resonated with me.

    Great work--thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lenna,
    I really like your "I am...."
    ATCs. No wonder Steven had a
    crush on you in school! That
    picture of you at 19 is just
    gorgeous.
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lenna,
    I've been browsing your blog, I'm lovin' your ATC's.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.