Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mother Goose ATCs - Megan Hull, CT!

The very first package for the Mother Goose fabric ATC swap has come in, arriving at my new home the other day - what fun! Thanks so much Megan, for creating and sending in your beautiful ATCs. I love the vine you incorporated on them . . . Megan's ATCs are very soft and oh so lovely! She used fabric to make them and a fabric sheet as well; Alpha Stamps Queen of Hearts #4. I also like how Megan pinned a small tag to each ATC with her info: name, email & where she's from, on either side of the tag. Below are some more scans I took of her work - click on any one of them for more detail. I will choose one to go to Leslie at Alpha Stamps and swap the other 5 with the rest of the participants. The "in my hands" due date is: OCTOBER 27th! Please email me with any questions.






1 comment:

  1. These are precious! I love all the stitiching and embellishing done on these, just wonderful!
    Miss Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.