Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fabric Bag Swap - Cat Dodt-Ellis, ID

Cat Dodt-Ellis from Idaho has sent in a beautiful felted bag that she knitted herself and then felted. Oh my goodness! When I got the idea to host a fabric bag swap it was a small pebble of an idea that I thought sounded good and had potential. All of the participants have really knoocked my socks off with the variety and artistic vision and ideas that everyone has shared. You have all risen to the challenge & made my pebble of an idea turn into a bunch of shiny, beautiful faceted stones!!

I hope you understand what I am trying to say . . . thank you all!


I thought it might be a little hard to see the nice big shape of Cat's felted bag, so I enlisted the help of my 2 five month old kittens, farfel & star. They thought Cat's bag was rather cozy and did not want to get out!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Lenna....how sweet your little kitties are & they fit perfectly in my bag....what a cute idea :D
    hugs,
    Cat
    PS: Thanks for taking the pix!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.