Tuesday, October 9, 2007

update & a Link!

After sending out an update email to my swap participants, I have gotten quite a few replies that Mother Goose ATCs or Fabric Bags are on their way to CT - yay! It is always so exciting & inspiring when the swaps start rolling in near the deadline. Today I received an email from Sandy Babb explaining that her ATCs were finished and she was sending them off. She told me she had posted photos of them on her blog, if I wanted to take a sneak peak before they arrived. I did!

You can too! Go HERE to her blog. Sandy did some studying about ATCs before she got started and includes in her post some great history & information. Plus, her ATCs are just grand, and she is having a "Give away" in celebration of creating her first ATCs and participating in her first Art swap! You can find out more details and enter if you wish by going to Sandy's Blog, but this is what Sandy wrote to me in her email:
"In conjunction with this swap I am hosting a give away in celebration of my first art swap and ATC's. I will be giving away a children's book themed collage book box filled with goodies and will include one of my quilted pop-up ATC books. If you think your participants would be interested feel free to post about it on your site. To enter all you have to do is to sign up under the post titled: "A Give Away and a Reveal" Sign up will be until October 27, 2007, and a winner will be drawn using a random number generator on October 28, 2007."

I love it! thank you, sandy : ) Lenna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to my ATC post! I have posted the first "goodie" and I invite you to take a peek. Yeaterday I bundled up my babies and tomorrow they will be sent to you for adoption!
    Sandy B.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.