
It seemed pretty amazing to me that as soon as I sent the sunshine quiltie swap home (today) the first package for our shades of the forest quilties arrived. Wow! These gorgeous forest quilties are from Val Cowan in the UK, who is a new participant here with us on creative swaps. I am so glad you have joined us, Val! I really love your quilties . . . the colours, the stitching, the quotes, the fibers, the beads and charms . . . just delicious. Click on any picture for more detail.


A close-up or two . . .

Thanks so much Val.
What a great way to start off this swap! There are a number of places left before I close sign-ups . . . Due 11/29/08 and the details: HERE - shades of the forest Quilties swap!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.