Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shades of Sunshine Quilties: Mary Kahler ~ Massachusetts


This beautiful quiltie is one of 5 that Mary Kahler has sent in for our swap that's due in my hands just one week from today!

These are Mary's first-ever quilties, which I find hard to believe, and Mry's first creative swap with me. I really like the variety of colours, fabrics and words Mary incorporated. Lovely! Click on any photo for more detail.

Thanks so much for an extra quiltie for me, Mary. I really like the poem you printed & ironed on to the backs . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.