Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shades of Sunshine Quilties: Beverley Teichrob ~ BC, Canada




These beautiful, colorful shades of sunshine are from Beverley Teichrob in Victoria, BC. This one to the right is my favorite, I think . . . I just love the heart! Bev & I will have the pleasure of meeting each other later this month when Bev travels to the East Coast with her husband. We've scheduled a collage class in my studio with a few local friends and students, wow! We are looking forward to it!


Bev made 2 sets of 4 quilties, plus an extra one for me. Thanks ever so much, Bev! Here is a glimpse of them - click on any photo for a larger photo in another window.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.